All My Pics

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Plans

Well, well, well - hasn't this been an interesting week.

Well, not really, I just felt like saying that. Makes my life seem nice and spicy, dont' it? Actually, that might just be the problem - my life is so incredibly bland that I rarely know what to do with myself when I'm not doing schoolwork. I really want to join crew over thre summer (I have a newfound passion for rowing, which makes me feel batter). After all my posts relating to my lake, I guess you could assume that this would be my first and only extracurricular activity that I have joined in over a year. A little something extra to break the plateauing pattern of my life.

Despite my boredom, I AM real excited about my upcoming trip to Mackinall Island, Michigan with my best friend!!!!!!!!! I was thanking her dad over and over and over again when he stopped by my house suddenly when she was over and invited me to come with them to Michigan. I'll be missing exams and leaving on the 28th, but not to worry, I can easily make those up. My only concern is missing the last days of school, just because, well, ypu know... it's the last day of school. I always loved that atmosphere of "Oh, I'm gonna miss you!", and plenty of hugs and snapping pictures and signing yearbooks. Oh, well - it'll be worth it. Plus, I'll be able to escape the disgusting heat of Florida, and be surrounded by a type of beauty I wouldn't normally be able to see. In addition to that, it's a crime free area and there are no motorcycles/cars allowed on the island.

Lots of talk about summer plans. Soon after I come back from Michigan, I'll be headed off to Virginia to see my grandparents for about a month. Up there, I'll do a sailing camp and possibly do a weeklong camp at a horse farm (perfect horse country where thay are). After that month up there, I'll go visit my other grandma up in Pennsylvania. Probably go to South Carolina as well to visit our old friends, as we usually do. As for being home, I'll just go shopping, see movies, read (STILL trying to finish Undaunted Courage! Impossible to get through!), go swimming, go to the beach, and skype people who are far away (or close, don't matter).

I'll definitely be keeping up with this better over the summer for a few reasons: more free time and more interesting things to write about, and hopefully many gorgeous pictures of everywhere I go!

That's all for now!
~sleepinl8

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY another person in the summer mood!
    everyone i know is so focused on exams and other stuff i feel the only one who's feeling summery
    nice to know im not alone :L

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Comment. Don't like it? Comment anyway.