All My Pics

Friday, March 18, 2011

Skin Beauty Update!

OK, for all you skin health nuts: just wanted to let y'all know that I have found THE most versatile body scrub EVER! Do you have dry skin, but you also want a body wash that gets all the dirt out? Well I've got the right thing for you! (Ya think I could go into the advertising industry? ;-) Anyway here it is, from Co. Bigelow: Winter Naturals - Ginger Mentha Warming & Exfoliating Body Scrub [with essential oils! :-)]. Behold!






 Sorry I took so many pictures of the same boring bottle XD. Just wanted to make sure y'all got the name right and the look of the product too. Makes your skin super soft, tingly, and warm in the shower. Available at Bath & Body Works. Enjoy!
~sleepinl8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Comment. Don't like it? Comment anyway.