All My Pics

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hey there merry Christmas everyone! And for everyone else - happy Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.  I'm not real sure when those holidays started and ended but I hope it went well. Hope all Christmas celebrators had a good time too.
I'm kind of ticked off that Christmas has become so completely commercialized. I know, it sounds cliche, but I would so much rather it be about the true story of Christmas, or trees, lights, snow, and listening to cheesy songs on the Christmas radio channel than about getting, getting, getting. That's the same thing that happened with thanksgiving - now it's all about black Friday. I think part of my beef with losing Christmas traditions comes from the fact that where I live, there is nothing around me that makes it even slightly feel like Christmas. Everyone could care less anyway, because it's so damn hot (yes, I went to bed last night with my fan on full blast and STILL I woke up a little bit sweaty. And hardly anyone put up those light-show decorations this year. But I'm still excited because tomorrow I am leaving to go way up north ;D.
~sleepinl8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Comment. Don't like it? Comment anyway.