All My Pics

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

hey everyone just wanted to wish you a happy Christmas eve! If you are going anywhere good luck! I'm a little disappointed, because I haven't gotten that christmasy, special feeling yet this holiday season. I haven't done anything special today, and it was really warm outside. Getting pretty sick of warm all the time. I'm leaving for church in an hour, that's about all I'm going to do today. Finished all my gift wrapping. Only thing left is a shipment that i ordered for my mom on amazon that was supposed to arrive on the 21st, but it got lost in the mail. grrrrr. Whatever; it's the thought that counts. Day after Christmas I'm going state hopping up and down the east coast of the US. Y'all have a good time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Comment. Don't like it? Comment anyway.