All My Pics

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A touchy subject unveiled...

A touchy subject indeed. I'm talking about sex trafficking. Quite possibly one of the most disgusting and inhumane occurrences I have ever heard of. I knew what it was but I never bothered to think much about it. The worst part is, this is children we are talking about. And not just in those middle eastern nations where women are treated like dirt and such. These modern slavery programs generated more profit than Google, Nike, and Yahoo combined, adding up to about $3.2 billion a year. Think about that.


The Body Shop - Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People from TheBodyShop on Vimeo.

I have included a link for y'all to go to the petition and sign it. Please, please, please do so. It all adds up. Thanks for reading!
~sleepinl8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Comment. Don't like it? Comment anyway.